Your Privacy Rights
Scope and Consent
The CuttingEdgeHauntedHouse.com website is a general audience website, and it and its related sites, applications, services, and tools are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from users in this age group.
Collection of Personal Information
You can browse our sites without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. If you choose to provide us with personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers located in the United States.
We collect the following types of personal information in order to provide you with the use of and access to our sites, applications, services and tools, and to help us personalize and improve your experience:
Information we collect automatically: When you visit our sites, use our applications, services, and tools, or interact with our advertising or content, we automatically collect information sent to us by your computer, mobile device, or other access device. This information includes but is not limited to:
- device ID or unique identifier, device type, geo-location information, computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, IP address, and standard web log information,
Information you give us:
We collect and store any information you enter on our sites or you provide to us in context of using our sites, applications, services or tools.
This may include, but is not limited to:
- Information you provide us when registering for coupons, newsletter, creepy stuff, contests or ticket purchases. Including email address, phone number, mobile telephone number, physical contact information.
When you download or use our Mobile Applications, or access one of our mobile optimized sites, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services in the device's setting's menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or the manufacture of your particular device.
Information from other sources:
We may receive or collect supplemental information about you from third parties sources and add it to our account information. This may include, but is not limited to, demographic, navigation information, additional contact information, as permitted by law.
Use of Personal Information
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with access to our sites and/or use of our services, applications and tools, provide you with requested customer service and relevant information about our services, and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide you access to our sites and the services and customer support you request;
- customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
- contact you, either via email or telephone to inform you about our services and those of our corporate family, deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences;
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties;
- provide you other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may combine your information with information we collect from other companies and use it to improve and personalize our services, content and advertising.
If you do not wish to participate in our ad-customization programs, you can opt-out by following the directions provided within the applicable advertisement.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm.
How We Protect and Store Your Personal Information
We store and process your personal information on our computers in the US. We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration.
If your questions are not answered online, please email your concerns to ContactUs@CuttingEdgeHauntedHouse.com and we will get back with you as soon as possible. (Usually within 24 hours)
Mobile Texting Terms and Conditions
When you provide us with your mobile phone number, you agree that Cutting Edge Haunted House “Fear” (Key Words: Fear, Scare, Zombie, Meat, Vampire, Fang, Boo, Ghost, Scream, Dark, Thrill, Scared, & Monster) may send you text messages (including SMS and MMS) to that phone number. Cutting Edge Haunted House “Fear” will send you up to 5 messages per month. You will receive a confirmation text message, and you may need to reply as instructed to complete registration. Message and data rates apply. Reply STOP to cancel. You may opt-out at any time by texting the word STOP to short code 878787. Texts may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent is not required to purchase our goods or services. You agree to notify us of any changes to your mobile number and update your account to reflect this change. Your carrier may prohibit or restrict certain Mobile Features and certain Mobile Features may be incompatible with your carrier or mobile device. Contact your carrier with questions regarding these issues.
How do I sign up for these text messages?
All you have to do is text "Fear" or any of these words: (Scare, Zombie, Meat, Vampire, Fang, Boo, Ghost, Scream, Dark, Thrill, Scared, & Monster) to 878787. (Up to 5 messages a month, message and data rates may apply, you can always text STOP to cancel.
Will I be charged for the text messages I receive?
Cutting Edge Haunted House “Fear” will never charge you for the text messages you receive. You might see some message & data rate charges from your mobile provider, be sure to check your plan.
Cutting Edge Haunted House ”Fear” is dedicated to protecting your privacy and we work hard to ensure our website and services are both safe and secure for our visitors, clients, and subscribers.
Protection of Information
Any information communicated to Cutting Edge Haunted House “Fear” for text messaging and or storage will remain in the ownership of the user, which will store securely in accordance with our security policy and the law. Cutting Edge Haunted House “Fear” will take the necessary steps to secure your personal information with safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information. Cutting Edge Haunted House “Fear” will, at no time, rent or redistribute this information without your consent, except where legally required to do so.
Subscribing and Unsubscribing
It is policy, that just as a user must opt in to a text marketing list, they have the right to opt out of a particular text marketing list as well. When a user opts out of a text marketing list, they will no longer receive any texts unless they, themselves, re-subscribe.
Web Site Statistics
We use Google Analytics to track web site visitor data. In doing so, we collect and access data that Google collects about users who visit our site. Please be aware of Google's policies on tracking data. Our site may use any of the
- Google Analytics features such as Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show ads on sites across the Internet.
- This web site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to this web site.
- This web site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services and how they are related to visits to this site.
- We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics.
Ways to Opt Out:
Using Google's Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
Please visit Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.